April 4, 2019 8:30 am | April 4, 2019 6:30 pm | University of Maryland - Riggs Alumni Center
Wireless Connect in cooperation with the Maryland DC Wireless Association is proud to present Wireless Connect 2019.
Date: April 4, 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Location: University of Maryland, Riggs Alumni Center
Cost: $100 for MDDCWA members using discount code MDDCWA19
Wireless Connect 2019 is an effort to connect various stakeholders of wireless ecosystems: Operators, Service Providers, Infrastructure Providers, OEMs, Policy Makers and City Planners.
With the help of stimulating panel discussions and technical workshops designed around the next generation of wireless technology and its enablers, the event aims to provide a meaningful educational venue for the participants.
A networking reception and exhibition hall will allow companies to showcase their capabilities to existing and potential customers and to seek out partners for future ventures.
We are fortunate to have many dynamic and knowledgeable industry veterans serving as our keynote speakers, panelists, and moderators. A preview of the confirmed faculty is below.
- Michael O’Rielly, FCC Commissioner
- Jonathan S. Adelstein, President & CEO, WIA
- Alex Gellman, CEO & Co-Founder, Vertical Bridge
- Dr. Rikkin Thaker, VP of Telecommunications and Spectrum Policy, MMTC & Faculty Member, University of Maryland
- Tom Kane, President, Networking Building + Consulting
- David Yacoub, President & CEO, Site Link Wireless & Site Link Construction
- Jennifer Fritzsche, Managing Director, Wells Fargo
- Nicholas Nilan, Director, Public Sector Product Development, Verizon
Click here for information and registration
Click here for sponsorship opportunities
Location: University of Maryland - Riggs Alumni Center